[webproducers] Any good training stations to rent?

  • From: Kay T <tearsign@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 08:43:13 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

I need to find a cheap (we're non-profit) computer
worksite to rent for a day so that we may train about
30 people on an intranet (and also for testing)
connecting NYC soup kitchens and food pantries with
their suppliers and funders around February 8th.

It'll need internet connections and if the site has
more than one platform/OS browser, that'd be perfect.

Thanks for the help,
Kane

Questions and comments are welcome just e-mail me, morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx