[webproducers] Re: Agency rates

  • From: talash@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 4 Oct 2003 12:15:39 -0000

Dear Sir,

Thank you for contacting Indus Net Technologies.

Please note that the Indian office will remain closed from 2nd October till 5th
October, 2003 on ocassion of Durga Puja.

All mails received during this interval will be answered on 6th October.

Durga Puja is the most important festival / holiday break in Eastern India and
we request you to excuse us for slow response during this time.

Urgent emails will still be responded by our Customer Service Manager two hours
per day.

Thank you for doing business with Indus Net Technologies.

You are important to us :)

Have a nice day.

Regards
Abhishek Rungta
CEO
Indus Net Technologies

The WPO list is a public discussion forum with a public archive at
www.WebProducers.org. Be sure to trim your posts and delete personal
information such as telephone numbers if you do not want them as part of the
archive.