[wdmaudiodev] what is mean about digital out?

  • From: "Eric Ahn" <byungwook.ahn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 17:07:04 +0900

There are some status of digital audio output.

pcm -> optical out -> external decoder -> speaker

You can use a spdif wrapper of pcm or pcm audio data.

optical out port has 3 types.

-SPDIF LINEOUT

-LINEINE(SPDIF OUT)

-Headphone(SPDIF OUT).

Then, It must select "digital out" check to output a digital audio.

.

I am going to check endpint in windows xp/sp2.

But, there is no way to check a endpoint.

Then, I surveyed KSP_PIN property.

KSPROPSETID_Topology, KSPROPSETID_Pin has a topology and pin information.

It can use to check like this "DeviceIoControl( handle, IOCTL_KS_PROPERTY,
&ksPProp.Property,..".

But, can't find "digital out" check status.

I think that "digital out" check status does not related to topology
filters.

Anyone have a idea for endpoint status?

Eric.