[wdmaudiodev] Re: change the volume channel number in win7/vista

  • From: Matthew van Eerde <Matthew.van.Eerde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 15:57:17 +0000

KSPROPERTY_AUDIO_VOLUMELEVEL is a per-channel property.

For more info see Exposing Multichannel Nodes:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff536380(v=VS.85).aspx

Basically, in your basic-support property handler you would need to set
KSPROPERTY_MEMBERSHEADER.MembersCount to the number of channels.