[wdmaudiodev] Why windows Me is different from Win98 & Windows 2K/XP

  • From: Srinivasa Deevi <srinivasadeevi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 09:41:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi all

I have to modify the USB data that is coming from
microsoft USB audio driver and convert to different
format before sending to our device. The concept works
fine in Windows 98 and Windows 2K, XP with out any
problem . In case of windows Me , when the Transfer
buffer of URB request contains Zeros always . If I
don't touch the data buffer in URB then I can see some
data coming out of Iso pipe . Did anybody see the
similar problem . And I don't see any problem when I
am sending the data up through Iso IN pipe. The
problem occurs only on Iso OUT pipe .

Are there any restrictions on sending data on Iso OUT
pipe in Windows ME ?

Any ideas how to solve this problem ?

Thanks in advance.
Sri.