[wdmaudiodev] Welcome to WDMAUDIODEV at FreeLists

  • From: "carsten schulz" <carsten.schulz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 19:38:49 +0200

Hello and welcome to the WDMAUDIODEV mailing list hosted at FreeLists!

This mailing list has become one of the main discussion forums for WDM
audio related topics. People from all leading industries of audio
hardware and software take part in this discussion.

If you are a driver developer who wants to understand how WDM audio
drivers are working, this is the right place to look. But also audio
application programmers, audio hardware developers, etc. can find
important information.

For additional reference you could browse the complete archive at
//www.freelists.org/archives/wdmaudiodev

In 2002 we have moved the list from Yahoo!Groups to the FreeLists
service. You can browse the old archive at:

If you're only looking for basic Windows driver development questions
you should first refer to one of the following sources:

- The Driver Development Kits (DDK):
  http://www.microsoft.com/ddk/

- Newsgroups:

- Other interesting mailing lists:
  http://www.osr.com/lists

To start sending messages to members of this group, simply send email to

mailto:wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you do not wish to belong to WDMAUDIODEV, you may unsubscribe by
sending an email to

You may also visit the WDMAUDIODEV web site to modify your
subscriptions:

//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/webpage?webpage_id=wdmaudiodev

Please note that we don't accept any kind of spam. Anybody who sends
spam mail to the list will be banned from the list immediately.

If there are any questions, please feel free to contact me directly via
mailto:wdmaudiodev-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have fun!

Best Regards,

Carsten Schulz