[wdmaudiodev] Pin format change in Win 7

  • From: Robert Bielik <robert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 13:14:23 +0200

Hi,

I've a VAD which can change pin properties so I've declared event table for
KSEVENTSETID_PinCapsChange/KSEVENT_PINCAPS_FORMATCHANGE and I do get a call on
creation to the event handler with verb = PCEVENT_VERB_SUPPORT (which I
acknowledge with STATUS_SUCCESS), but I never get a call to the event handler
with verb PCEVENT_VERB_ADD.

So when I call IPortEvents::GenerateEventList to notify audio stack of changes,
obviously nothing happens. I'd expect Proposed data format (GET) being called,
or at least the data range intersection function.

Any ideas ?
/Rob