[wdmaudiodev] Re: Paid Development Work

  • From: wade dawson <wdawson61@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 08:05:37 -0700 (PDT)

I called you last week about your request for wdm development.  Just wondering
if you have filled that need yet. Wade DawsonDT Multimedia(727) 688-3459

Len Moskowitz <vze24hrw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi to all,

Is there anyone out there who might be interested in a bit of paid
development work?

We've developed a new digital-only sound card and already have a basic WDM
driver structured around a simple proprietary API to allow a recording app
to get data and set up the card. We need to hook it into Windows 2000 and
XP so that recording applications can detect that it is a resource that they
can use, detect its capabilities and then use it for recording only (no
playback).

We'll need the WDM equivalent of this:

[Begin]

He'll need to make the device available to a software application through
MME (windows multimedia extentions). Namely, first the app would call
waveOutGetNumDevs() to find out how many MME devices are on the system, and
then call waveOutGetDevCaps() to get the capabilities of each one. It would
then use the device.

[End]

If so, please contact me: 201-801-0812 (NJ)

Thanks!

Len Moskowitz
Core Sound
http://www.core-sound.com