[wdmaudiodev] Re: PKEY_AudioEndpoint...

  • From: Mitchell Rundle <mitchr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 20:23:40 -0700

Thanks for catching the documentation error -- we changed the name at some
point and didn't update the docs.  I'll forward that on.

Re: key linkage, you need to #include <initguid.h> in exactly one file and it
needs to be done ahead of the header that defines the keys.  One strategy is to
have one c or cpp file in your project (e.g. guids.cpp) that does nothing but
include initguid.h and any headers that define guids and propertykeys, e.g.

#include <initguid.h>
#include <mmdeviceapi.h>
#include <propkeys.h>, etc.

Hopefully that helps...