[wdmaudiodev] Re: Multi-channel audio USB driver development

  • From: Tim Roberts <timr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 10:05:31 -0700

Hmm, that's the second time that's happened since I "upgraded" to
Thunderbird 3.0.  They have evidently introduced some very strange bugs
when doing replies.

> I still don't think you need to write a driver at all.

I should point out that you are only getting one opinion here, and I
tend to be a bit conservative.  I know from past experience that there
are other pro audio "loonies" (and I mean that in the nicest possible
way) on this mailing list who might offer you different advice.  I had
been hoping one of them would pop in to this conversation.