[wdmaudiodev] MaxTransferSize and Control Endpoint

  • From: wade <wdawson61@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 07:36:41 -0700 (PDT)

Does anyone know if there is a way to set the MaxTransferSize for the control
Endpoint using USBD?  I'm successfully selecting an interface with the desired
MaxTransferSize but when I do a Control-Write with a MaxTransferSize -sized
packet I'm get an int3 in the IOCallDriver() call and a
STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER return from the call.

  The MaxTransferSize of the selected interface is 8204 bytes but I'm only able
to send about 4k without the int3.

  BTW.  This is a dfu interface with no pipes (uses only EP0) so I can't just
set it in the pipe info

  Any thoughts?

FareChase.