[wdmaudiodev] MIDI Capture Timestamping

  • From: BlazeAudio Developer <developer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 12:08:56 -0700

Can anybody tell what the ullPresTime100Ns in DMUS_KERNEL_EVENT is supposed to be?

It's in 100 ns units - but is it the absolute system time or is it relative to some other event.

We have a MIDI capture driver(portclass miniport) where we cannot just use the MasterClock object provided in IMiniPortDMus::NewStream call.

Thanks.
Devendra.
****************** WDMAUDIODEV addresses: Post message: mailto:wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subscribe: mailto:wdmaudiodev-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe Unsubscribe: mailto:wdmaudiodev-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe Moderator: mailto:wdmaudiodev-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx URL to WDMAUDIODEV page: http://www.wdmaudiodev.de/