[wdmaudiodev] Re: KSNODETYPE_DIGITAL_AUDIO_INTERFACE vs. KSNODETYPE_LINE_CONNECTOR

  • From: Uwe Kirst <u.kirst@xxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 17:17:55 +0200

None of you experts know why KSNODETYPE_DIGITAL_AUDIO_INTERFACE does not work or under which contitions it will work? - Ok, I will switch back to KSNODETYPE_LINE_CONNECTOR where everything seems to work.

By the way, KSNODETYPE_MICROPHONE does not work either.

Maybee someone can explain why there are so many differenty types and which are the limitations of these.

/Uwe

Hello,
under Vista recording does not work if I set the category code within my driver to

KSNODETYPE_DIGITAL_AUDIO_INTERFACE

instead of

KSNODETYPE_LINE_CONNECTOR.

Does anyone know why?
I have implemented a ProposedDataFormat Handler, but the control panel does not show an advanced tab where I could set the format (in case of KSNODETYPE_DIGITAL_AUDIO_INTERFACE).
thanks,
/Uwe