[wdmaudiodev] Re: IMiniportWaveRTStreamNotification

  • From: Mike Pumford <mpumford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 16:55:50 +0100

mea405@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Yes, basically we work in Vista. But we as checked our driver in Win7.
We use special audio solution.

Well I've just finished a WaveRT driver and both Windows 7 and Vista used IMiniportWaveRTStreamNotification for pretty much every audio playback I did using standard apps (Media Player etc.)

Does your NonDelegatingQueryInterface method return a object pointer for the IMiniportWaveRTStreamNotification GUID?

Mike
--
Mike Pumford, Senior Software Engineer
MPC Data Limited

MPC Data Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with
company number 05507446
Registered Address: County Gate, County Way, Trowbridge, Wiltshire,
                    BA14 7FJ
VAT no: 850625238

The information in this email and in the attached documents is
confidential and may be legally privileged. Any unauthorized review,
copying, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful.
It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone
else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, please
message. When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained
in this email is subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the
governing contract.