[wdmaudiodev] Re: How to use structure "AUDIO_ENDPOINT_SHARED_CREATE_PARAMS" in APO (lfx / gfx)

  • From: Frank Yerrace <Frank.Yerrace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 07:49:25 +0000

Best I can recall from memory plus brief research is that this is an activation
parameter that the audio system passes to a remote audio endpoint activator.
Stated another way, this is a creation parameter passed to a class factory for
objects responsible for remoting sound in remote sessions.

Frank Yerrace
Microsoft