[wdmaudiodev] DriverUnload and miniport

  • From: Tim Newsham <tim.newsham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 07:59:47 -1000

I have a driver using MiniPortWaveCyclic.  After initializing the port
driver (PcInitializeAdapterDriver) I stash a copy of driver->DriverUnload
and overwrite it with my own unload handler.  I set a watchpoint on the
field and note that it never gets overwritten.  However, when I unload my
driver, I notice the subdevices I created getting removed by the port driver
but my custom DriverUnload function is never executed.  Why is
driver->DriverUnload not getting called when my driver is unloaded?
-TimN