[wdmaudiodev] Re: Driver selection

  • From: "Jeff Pages" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 10:11:03 +1000

Hi Tim,

It's definitely in my version of the WDK docs, under INF File Sections and Directives, INF Manufacturer Section.

manufacturer-name |
%strkey%=models-section-name |
%strkey%=models-section-name [,TargetOSVersion] [,TargetOSVersion] ... (Windows XP and later)

The format of TargetOSVersion is described at length in the Comments section.

Jeff

----- Original Message ----- From: Tim Roberts