[wdmaudiodev] DX buffers pointers

  • From: Waldemar Haszlakiewicz <waldemar.haszlakiewicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Alper Selcuk <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 00:30:04 +0100

Hi all

As this is my post please be patient with me.
If this topic has already been discussed in the yahoo board just say
and I'll do the searching(I was a member but at that time I didn't
read the posts).

Ok the story goes like this:

The MaximumChannels of KSDATARANGE_AUDIO in a PIN definition is set to
2->the driver supports stereo channel.
Because of the model of the driver I need to get the pointers to dx
stereo buffer.

When I use KsPinGetLeadingEdgeStreamPointer I only get the pointer to
data buffer of one channel and I don't know how to get the other
one(there is nothing about this in ddk).
(Or is the buffer made as L,R,L,R,...)

I probably should know this, but as it's my first time dealing with
DX and I'm a little confused (my field is asio).

The driver is and AVStream driver.

Any help would be more than welcome.
Waldemar Haszlakiewicz