[wdmaudiodev] Asynchronous USB Rate Change

  • From: Charles Eidsness <charles.eidsness@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 13:13:23 -0400

Hi All,

I noticed some Async USB related posts on this mailing list, hopefully this is
the right spot to ask this question, if not please let me know.

I'm developing an Asynchronous USB DAC and have run into a problem with Windows
XP. About 50% of the time, when Windows changes the sample rate of my DAC I get
a 2-3 second long blast of noisy data before Windows starts sending me valid
data. I've tried everything I can think of to remove this blast of noise but am running
out of ideas does anyone have any ideas on something I can try?

Thanks!
Charles