[wdmaudiodev] Anybody succeeded in GFX/LFX development?

  • From: Lino!! <linoshok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 19:21:39 -0700

Hello, guys.

I'm really wondering if there is anybody who succeeded in custom GFX/LFX
development?
I'm doing my best to set up sample GFX/LFX, but it does not work.
Specially the inf which Microsoft provided is almost useless if the
destination sound card is different from that of inf (which is CMedia9880).
(Of course, I changed device id and the name of topology(KSNAME_eTopo) and
wave(KSNAME_eWave) in INF file, but it didn't work.)

Can anybody tell me if you succeeded in installing GFX/LFX or developing
custom GFX/LFX effects?
Thanks in advance.