[wdmaudiodev] About KsStreamPointerDelete ...

  • From: "H.P. LIN" <huengpei@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 11:02:18 +0800

Dear All:

I found out a new problem about the KsStreamPointerDelete function.

The error is only happened on new Intel 865G/915G motherboard.
Moreover, I also need use the source filter from Audio Capture Sources folder.
When I put the KsStreamPointerDelete during a spin lock stage, the windows
system will be crashed by this code.

KeAcquireSpinLock( &pStreamPin->m_oStreamPointerAccessSpinLock, &eIRQL );
KsStreamPointerDelete( pCloneStreamPointer );
KeReleaseSpinLock( &pStreamPin->m_oStreamPointerAccessSpinLock, eIRQL );

If I don't use spin lock, the function can be called successfully.
It is a strange problem and only is happened on new Intel framework.

Best Regards,
H.P.