[wdmaudiodev] Re: AVStream Mixer Problems

  • From: "DJ Sisolak" <dsisolak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 11:12:39 -0700

Hello John,

I am guessing the problem you are seeing is due to the placement of the
SUM node in your topology. When the topology parser in wdmaud sees this
node it assumes there is some sort of branching going on and looks
downstream for master controls. Thus if your Volume and mute controls
are upstream fro this node they would not be considered the master.

What is the exact topology you are describing?

Thanks,

DJ Sisolak

Microsoft Corp.

rights.