[wdmaudiodev] Re: AVStream Capture question

  • From: Harry Graham <harry_graham@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 09:08:19 -0700

Wade,

There are many different ways to use the stream pointers in AVStream.  I
have not personally used KsStreaPointerGetNextClone, but I suspect that this
is causing your problem.

I would suggest calling KsPinAttemptProcessing from the DPC, and perform all
the stream pointer manipulation and hardware queuing in the Process
callback.

Harry