[wdmaudiodev] Re: 7.1 test audio

  • From: "Bernt" <bernt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 03:20:29 +0200

Hello Ernie,

I have a portaudio based player. It is a test player, written in c# - partly
with the functionality I needed at the moment. It does multichannel audio
with waveformatextensible, through Asio, direct sound and wmme. In the
current version it uses  channelmask 0, but this  can be easily modified in
visual  studio.

I?ll gladly give you a copy if it fits your needs J

Best Regards

Bernt Ronningsbakk

 <http://www.juicehifi.com/> Juice Hifi - the home of Audiolense

juice_logo 200                        audiolense_logo 200