[Westchurch Ramblings] Westchurch general email list.

  • From: Kerry Mayes <kerry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wc-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 15:32:22 +1200

Hi All

I've also set up this list and subscribed you all to it.  Anyone of you can
send an email to this list and have it distributed to everyone subscribed.
 You can reply to this list.

The intention of this list is to provide an easy communication method to
(some portion of) the Westchurch community.  There is no moderation
(filtering) of emails and anyone can subscribe or unsubscribe. Anything
relevant to a reasonable portion of the Westchurch community is "on-topic".
 Just remember that there are 70 people on this list.

If you want to unsubscribe or change your settings, go to
//www.freelists.org/lists/wc-discuss

I'm currently the list administrator, so let me know of any issues.

God bless
Kerry