[Westchurch Ramblings] Using this list

  • From: Kerry Mayes <kerry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wc-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 12:36:57 +1200

Great to see this list getting a bit of use!

Just some little reminders:

1. If you reply to an email on this list, it will go to everyone.
2. You can only post to the list from the email address that is registered.
 If you are using a different email address, your emails won't get through.

You can sign up your new email address by following the instructions on the
front of the last couple of Westpresses:

To Join the Email Lists:

Browse to *www.freelists.org* <//www.freelists.org/>

Click the “JOIN” button at the top

Enter “wc-“ in the search box (don’t forget the dash or you’ll get 100s of
lists)

Click on the list you want to join:

  - wc-announce is just for announcements & Westpress

  - wc-discuss is a general discussion list

Enter your email address and hit the “Go” button. This will send a message
to your email address to confirm your registration.

You can unsubscribe your old email address from the list in the same way as
subscrribing - just change the drop down box to unsubscribe. If you end up
getting two copies of everything, let me know and I can try and figure it
out.

Cheers
Kerry.