[Westchurch Ramblings] Canterbury Plainsmen Mid-Winter Concert

  • From: Kerry Mayes <kerry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wc-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 18:30:08 +1200

The Canterbury Plainsmen Chorus (of which I am a member) has their
Mid-Winter Concert next weekend:

What:
A powerful and entertaining set of numbers from the Plainsmen (No, sorry, we
won't be singing any old boring twee songs).
Special guests Janice Gray, Bob Heinz and Tom Rainey.
And Rhythm of Canterbury Chorus, Accord Harmony Chorus and Canterbury Youth
Quartets.

When: Saturday 24th July 7:30pm
Where: The McCombs Centre, Cashmere High School, off Barrington Street
Cost: $15 (Concession: $10 for Students, Unwaged, & Seniors)

Tickets: contact me, or door sales available from 6:45 (unless sold out).

Cheers
Kerry