[The-L] Re: power outage

  • From: "Sharon Matthews" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("sharon.l.matthews")
  • To: WarwickList@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 15:59:48 -0400

An electric wire went down at 16 W. Orange Rd. in the town of Orange. That’s what has caused the power outage. It also caused a fast moving brushfire. This is between the old King Sing restaurant and the house west of there.
Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 30, 2024, at 3:50 PM, Bradley Compton <bcompton@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That explains why my broadband (from the cell tower) is down.
On Mar 30, 2024, at 3:36 PM, lillianclairebrown@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

out on wendell road
Sent from my iPhone
On Mar 30, 2024, at 3:32 PM, NancyJ <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No power on Hastings Pond Rd either.

Sent from my iPhone
On Mar 30, 2024, at 3:26 PM, Gregory Brodski <gbrodski@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No power on Wheeler Rd
On Sat, Mar 30, 2024, 3:25 PM Louise P. Doud <lpdoud@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We are experiencing a power outage over here on Chestnut Hill Road. Wondering how widespread it is in town, and if anyone knows what's going on.Louise Doud--

Louise Doud pronoun "per" *

lpdoud@xxxxxxxxx

617-571-1169coined by Marge Piercy in her novel Woman on the Edge of Time (1976), emphasizing personhood and removing gender distinctions.