[The-L] Warwick Community School Vote

  • From: tdexter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Warwicklist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 22:15:31 -0500

The School committee voted 8-3 to keep the school open for another year tonight. David young, Jessica Marshall and Sue O'Rielly-McRae all voted to keep the school open along with five other members. There is still a lot to be done by the end of the year. Working with the school committee is a must during this process. On behalf of the Select board I want to thank everyone for the tireless effort put into our school so far. Please come to the annual town meeting to learn more.

Regards,

Todd Dexter
To unsubscribe write to warwicklist-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with Unsubcribe as the subject.

If all else fails write to warwicklist-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx