[The-L] Pioneer Regional School Committee Meeting Agenda

  • From: tdexter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: warwicklist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 20:17:50 -0500

Please open the attached PDF file which is the Meeting notice and agenda for the Pioneer Regional School Committee Meeting this Thursday the 28th at 7:00 PM. The meeting will be in the Library at Pioneer Regional School. The vote for closure of the Warwick Community School is item number three on the agenda. Please find a way to attend this meeting, after Thursday we may no longer have a school. E mail the School Committee members. 12 people will decide the fate of our Town's future. One of my neighbors moved to Warwick a few years back, bought a house and now have two kids. They moved here because of Warwick Community School. They most likely will move out of town if the school closes. This is reality, no school,no young families want to be here. We need a huge turn out at this meeting, find a way to get there. Public comment is limited to 3 minutes and the committee has the right to stop the comment period at any time to keep the agenda on tack. If you want to speak or be heard, write it down and bring it to the meeting. If you have questions post them to the L, there are people in town on the HEART Committee and the Warwick Community Education Task Force that can answer them. The L is here as a community forum, us it for this matter and get informed. Your Select board supports keeping WCS open, Doc Jim and I have discussed this at great length at meetings. It is your turn. Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Todd Dexter
Warwick Select board