[The-L] 2022 Warwick Annual Town Election Results

  • From: John Paganetti <townclerk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: warwicklist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 20:21:18 -0400

Hi all,

Thank you to everyone who came out and voted in this year's Annual Town Election. There were 53 total voters, both absentee and in person. A huge thank you to Dawn Magi, Cheri Robartes, Louise Doud, David Koester, & Johan Sednek for checking in voters today. Thank you as well to our constables Brian Peters & Bruce Kilhart for working the ballot box. The results are as follows:

Selectman
    50    Keith Ross
    3      Blank

Assessor
    49    John Paganetti
    1      David Koester
    3      Blank

Board of Health
    51    Don Matthews
    2      Blank

Constable
    47    A. George Day
    6      Blank

Library Trustees (3 years)
    50    Clare Green
    46    Gregg Stone
    10    Blank

Library Trustee (1 year)
    12    Jesse Lopes
    10    Nancy Harnden
    2      Helen Whipple
    1      Janice Starmer

Transfer Station Commissioner
    49    Mark Fellows
    3      Blank
    1      Gerald Whitney

Highway Commissioner
    45    Kevin Alden
    8      Blank

Cemetery Commissioner (3 years)
    50    Clyde Perkins Jr.
    3      Blank

Cemetery Commissioner (2 years)
    47    John Cassinari
    6      Blank

If you're interested and able in helping during a future election, please reply to me directly. We've really been flying by the seat of our pants with poll workers these last few elections, and are always looking for more people.

And as ever, please reach out to me if you have any questions.
John

--
Town Clerk
Warwick Town Hall