[volvogroup] need a clutch

  • From: Matt Eakin <matteakin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: volvogroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 19:36:51 -0600

Hey Dale,

If that clutch is still for sale, I'm definitely interested.  Mine's
slipping like crazy now.  Is it just an OEM replacement, or something that
could handle the extra boost I'm running?

If it's not a suitable replacement, what would you guys recommend using?  I
don't want to be replacing it every 6 months.

Athal, you never returned my call a few weeks ago.  I have your money for
that wiring harness that I need to get to you.  I'll try calling you again
this weekend.

PS, how about that Megasquirt?  (figured that was obligatory with this new
technology based mailing list)

-Matt