[volvogroup] Re: Needed

  • From: Dale W <dgwalmsley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: volvogroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 20:53:06 -0600

I've got one but it's still installed in a door. There is at least one 2-door at pyp right now...that might be easiest...

I think the brown tops are already spoken for... Running stock boost levels, your 357's will be fine. In fact, there'll be other things you'll need to look after before you need to consider bigger injectors. Fuel pump, bigger turbo, better clutch, to name a few...

Dale

Tha VZA wrote:
Hey everyone, i won't go into details but Rick Jr. needs a passenger side door window for his 242 GT, so i assume any 2 door 200 series would work, if anyone has the glass for it call him at 921-5051 and just say you got this number through me...

also as a side note ppl i have approx. 16 people already confirmed for the BBQ, not all Volvo owner's but hey, nobody is perfect...unless they own a Volvo...but that's a given...

DALE, what's up with these brown top's? would it be good to swap them out for mine...i do not know much about injectors other than output ratings...and if the B23FT already has adequate injectors or not?

let me know if you could thanks

ciao

Send junk mail straight into your Recycle Bin with MSN Premium: Join now and get the first two months FREE*