[volvogroup] Re: I think it works now

  • From: "Andy Bruce" <bruceboyedicius@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: volvogroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 10:27:24 -0600

Works for me too...I think we should all hit up a scooter or moped dealership and get a bit group rate....then form a new scootering club dedicated to tuning them!

From: athal@xxxxxxxxx Reply-To: volvogroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: volvogroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [volvogroup] Re: I think it works now Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 10:16:40 -0600

Working for me.

Is anybody else thinking they need a more fuel efficient car/project?
Seriously, I'm thinking of a scooter, or a smart-car. Although recycling old
volvos is good for the environment to a point, 20mpg is not, and it's getting
less affordable! I'm betting I could get 30+ mpg out of my B23ET in a nice
light 242. I find it's so damn hard to keep out of boost with the 5 speed
though! It actually has more punch that my 940, so I don't need to use the
turbo AT ALL, but with the automatic it's so boring it's easy to keep a light
foot....