[vlug] Some common Misconception about Open Source

  • From: Prasanna Venkadesh <prasmailme@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: puduvailug <puduvailug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, vlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 19:56:32 +0530

Most of us get some thought on hearing the term "Open Source" and it always
gets into mind about being "Free". And we think Free is without price or
money.
But that is not the exact meaning what we think.

I came across this post which explains some of the common Misconceptions
like this. If you can read the below, you can understand the concept of
Open Source and Free Software. http://opensource.com/education/12/7/
clearing-open-source-misconceptions

--
Regards,