[visurfacereader] SurfaceReader and Logic

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "VI SurfaceReader VI SurfaceReader" <visurfacereader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 18:26:25 +0100

OK,

I'm now in contact with the Logic development team and have sent them a
build of SurfaceReader - they're going to have a play and see if they can
make any suggestions for a way forward. I have been given instructions for a
Logic configuration that should solve the performance degradation but,
unfortunately, the required actions are not accessible using VoiceOver.
Having said this, I'll pass them along if anybody's got enough eyeball
access to give it a try anyway - just let me know.

Best wishes.
Tim Burgess