[visurfacereader] Re: Display MIDI setup

  • From: "David Reynolds" <dkreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <visurfacereader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 15:57:27 +0100

Very glad you are now up and running. Pretty amazing, isn't it.
As to your suggestion, much head scratching has gone on in how best to
explain the way the virtual cables are used in this particular context. The
program does reci3eve signals from the music app indirectly, i.e. they are
sent by the app, and intercepted by the program on the way back to the
control surface. Maybe your suggestion might clarify this point, just as
I've got used to the other way of doing it.
In the short term, changing the button to be labelled so that the word Setup
comes first may be less confusing.

Best,

David.