[visionrehabtherapist] re crock pot recipes

  • From: Polly Abbott <Polly.Abbott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 18:38:53 +0000

Thank you for all your suggestions and responses regarding exciting crock pot
recipes.  I think I will try the recipe below and then see if my client is
interested-it really does look mouth-watering!
http://www.pickygourmet.net/2010/04/crock-pot-balsamic-roast-with-sweet/

Polly Abbott CVRT
Certified Vision Rehabilitation Therapist
Director of Rehabilitation Services
Second Sense
65 E. Wacker Place Suite 1010
Chicago, IL 60601
(312) 236-8569
www.second-sense.org<http://www.second-sense.org/>

We're now on YouTube!  Hear what our members have to say about their
experiences at Second Sense and pick up some helpful tips too!