[visionrehabtherapist] Re: makeup application

  • From: Maduffy@xxxxxxx
  • To: shgrt@xxxxxxxxxxx, rehtechr3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 09:57:06 EDT

Hey Sandy:

I shall add those tips to my information! Thanks. Our aggregate body of VRT
 knowledge is pretty awesome, isn't it?

Maureen

In a message dated 9/21/2009 9:51:34 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
shgrt@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Great  tips Maureen.  I also advise to use a tissue after applying make-up
&  gently press against face towards outer edges to get any excess make-up
off  & go over eyebrows gently also.  This may remove any little  mistakes.
For the over 50 gals, I love the new tinted moisturizers,  used after the
regular moisturizer.  Neutrogena is just one brand I  like.  It is not suppose
to get in our wrinkles like foundation, powder,  etc.  Sandy Gallagher

____________________________________
From: Maduffy@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 14:46:57 -0400
Subject:  [visionrehabtherapist] Re: makeup application
To:  RehTechr3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Eva:

This is Maureen Duffy, Editorial Director of VisionAWARE. I have some
great, step-by-step information on the VisionAWARE web site about the full
range of makeup application techniques, from cleansing to lipstick.

Here's the link to the sequence:
_http://www.visionaware.org/how_can_i_continue_to_apply_makeup_0_
(http://www.visionaware.org/how_can_i_continue_to_apply_makeup_0)

I hope this is helpful!

Best,
Maureen

Maureen A. Duffy, CVRT
Editorial  Director
AWARE (Associates for World Action in Rehabilitation &  Education)
Phone: 914-528-5120
E-mail: maureen.duffy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Are you aware of our web site?
_www.visionaware.org_ (http://www.visionaware.org/)
"Self-Help for  Vision Loss"
_www.twitter.com/visionaware_ (http://www.twitter.com/visionaware)

In a message dated 9/17/2009 2:43:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
RehTechr3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hello  Everyone,

I want to brush up on my knowledge on applying makeup as I  have several
clients requesting this information.  I apply makeup  every day using my own
techniques but I do not use eye liner and so any  feedback on this topic is
most appreciated or any resources related to  this topic are most
appreciated
as well.

I have a young college  bound student who is near-sighted and has never
applied her own eye liner  independently that would like to begin doing so.
If anyone could provide  feedback on this, I'd greatly appreciate it.  Due
my eye  sensitivity, I tend to avoid wearing eye liner or shadow but my
clients  need to know how to apply it.

Thank you in advance,

Eva

Eva Crowder, CVRt

This email transmission may contain  material that is confidential and/or
priviledged under Florida statutes  and is intended for delivery to only the
named addressee.   Unauthorized dissemination of this information may be a
violation of  criminal statutes.  If the reader of this message is not  the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that your access  is
unauthorized, and any dissimination, distribution, copying, or  further
review of this message including any attachments is strictly  prohibited.
If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact  the sender and delete
the
material from any computer.

Administrator  e-mail: dietz1112@xxxxxxxxx

Insert movie times and more without leaving Hotmail®. _See how._
(http://windowslive.com/Tutorial/Hotmail/QuickAdd?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Tutorial_QuickAd
d_062009)  =