[visionrehabtherapist] Re: iOS curriculum

  • From: Scott Davert <scottdavert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cobyis@xxxxxxxx" <cobyis@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 22:41:57 -0400

Yes, the VA curriculum goes through a lot of it, and I think it even divides
things up into beginners and more advanced users. I hope they'll incorperate
iOS 6 changees at some point. One of the cool things about iOS 6 is that you
can run different accessibility options together like Zoom and VoiceOver.
During a demo awhile back, I was running Zoom, VoiceOver, and braille all at
the same time. A few of us are also working on a curriculum for use with
braille devices on iDevices. Some partsof  it need to be modified for specific
displays or notetakers, but it'sa  work in progress.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone