[visionrehabtherapist] Re: Vox Com

  • From: "Brink-Chaney, Marcie (DELEG)" <brink-chaneym@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "caitlin1snyder@xxxxxxxxx" <caitlin1snyder@xxxxxxxxx>, "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 11:01:28 -0500

Well, the pen friend is about $139 and the vox com was almost $200 I think when
I bought it for myself. We don't use it much any more because we have something
called scan a can on our computer which uses a bar code scanner and there is a
data base with scanned information plus we can creat our own information
associated with the bar codes on products is they are not in the data base.

Independent Living Aids
RNIB PenFriend - Voice Labeling SystemRecord and re-record information with
this versatile, pocket-sized product using the self-adhesive labels. Instantly
play back the recording anywhere - no computer required.
* allocate one of the coded labels and record and store your message
* playback by holding the Pen Friend over label, listen to recording
* no limit to the length of message; self-adhesive labels
* up to 70 hours of recording time; ability to download MP3 files
* supplied with 127 labels in a mix of size and shapes, built-in speaker, USB
cable, neck lanyard and two AAA batteries
#756610 PenFriend $139.95
Sherlock-Portable Talking Label Identification Wand
Record your own description to identify anything onto either a disc tag or an
adhesive backed label. When you want to identify the item, Sherlock helps you
locate the tag or label so you can listen to your
recording. It comes with 10 attachable reusable tags (water and heat resistant)
and 25 labels (freezer-safe), 2 AAA batteries, carrying pouch and cassette
instructions.
#706110 Sherlock Junior 1,000 Labels/10 Hours $199.95
#706122 25 Extra Labels 33.00
#706124 10 Extra Tags 27.00

Maxi-Aids
SHERLOCK TALKING LABEL IDENTIFIER FOR THE BLIND
* Record and playback labels in your voice & attach to items
* Reusable labels (25) and tags (10)
* 2 AAA batteries & carry case
Item#: 307410 - $289.00
Item#: 307411 - $33.00 - 25 pack of adhesive labels
Item#: 307412 - $27.00 - 10 pack of plastic tags
VOXCOM III
* Identify any item a card can be attached to, medication, clothing, food,
household items, etc.
* Playback of messages is as simple as inserting a card in the VOXCOM
* Includes re-recordable cards (10 sec. recording per card)
VOXCOM III 50
Item#: 308426 - $89.95 (Orange - with 50 cards)
VOXCOM III 100
Item#: 308428 - $124.95 (Yellow - with 100 cards)
TOUCH MEMO VOICE LABELING SYSTEM FOR THE BLIND - NEW!
* Complete item labeling & identification kit
* Make voice labels using the pen-type recorder/reader
* Attach voice labels to virtually any item
* The same "pen" reads them back later to identify item
* Includes over 700 recordable tags/labels & charger
Item#: 306500 - $239.95

VOILA VOICED LABEL READER - IT'S BACK!
* Voice label recording and playback system
* Label hundreds of items in your home or office
* Easy two-button operation: record and play
* Portable: no charger or wires required
* Uses 2 AA batteries (included)
Item#: 308557 - $199.95 - English

VOILA SUPPLIES
Item#: 308555 - Set#2 Numbers on the labels 51-100 - $13.95
Item#:308556 - Set#3 Numbers on the labels 101-150 - $13.95
Item#:308559 - Set#4 Numbers on the labels 151-200 - $13.95
Item#:308560 - Set#5 Numbers on the labels 201-250 - $13.95
Item#:308570 - Labels Combo (Set#2 - Set#5) - $48.95
ACCESSORIES
Item#: 308572 - $14.95 Leather
Marcie Brink-Chaney CVRT
Michigan Commission for the Blind