[visionrehabtherapist] Re: Tape for steps

  • From: <Beth.Caruso@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <marydonato@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <brink-chaneym@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jadkins@xxxxxxxxx>, <Lynn.Jensen@xxxxxxx>, <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 21:43:12 +0000

Hello- here is some information provided recently by a COMS in a local school
system:

"Here is the information on the contrasting tape we use on the stairs in our
school. It has been on our stairs for three years and has not pulled up. It
will be replaced next year because it has gotten dirty. Here are the
particulars:

Company: Schoolmasters Safety

http://www.schoolmasters.com<http://www.schoolmasters.com/>

Product: Safe-Step Adhesive Strips w/Grit Surface   2" x 60' yellow   $29.95
per roll

The custodian said that it is important that the area be cleaned first so that
it will adhere correctly."
Cheers! Beth

Beth Caruso
Director of Outreach Services