[visionrehabtherapist] Survey

  • From: "deanna austin" <deannaaustin2009@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 21:54:06 -0400

Good evening VRT directory,

This is Deanna Austin chair of the VRT division.

A few weeks ago all VRT members were emailed a survey that has been created
by the VRT board to learn more about our members to better serve you.

I hope that you will take a few minutes to complete the survey.

As of now, we have less than a 20% return rate.

Thanks for your efforts regarding this survey.

Hope to see each of you in Boston in August for the conference within a
conference.

Deanna

P.S. Not a member of the VRT division? Hope you will consider joining! If
interested, just reply all and Bette Anne from AER will let you know what
you need to do.

Peace,

Deanna Austin

317 251 6443