[visionrehabtherapist] Request for Idaho, Utah, and Vermont information

  • From: Maduffy@xxxxxxx
  • To: visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:32:38 EST

Dear  Listers:
VisionAWARE.org has  received a grant from a private family foundation that
is concerned about  the rehabilitation needs of adults with vision loss living
in Idaho, Utah,  and Vermont. We are now making a commitment to partner with
and complement  local resources to reach residents living in those states who
may be unable  to locate and access vision rehabilitation services and
self-help  information.
The primary goal of  the grant is to help increase awareness of service
options via a radio  marketing campaign, placement of articles in local
newsletters, by developing  partner relationships with local agencies to
further promote
their services, and  sharing self-help information about a range of
appropriate resources,  including VisionAWARE.org.
We are reaching out  via this Listserv announcement and asking for your
suggestions  about people, agencies, and resources that we should contact in
Idaho,
 Utah, and Vermont.
You can reply via the  Listserv, or by writing to either:
Anne Yeadon, Executive  Director: _anne.yeadon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:anne.yeadon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Maureen A. Duffy,  Editorial Director: _maureen.duffy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:maureen.duffy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
We at  VisionAWARE thank you in advance for your help.
Best  regards,

Maureen A.  Duffy, CVRT
Editorial Director
AWARE (Associates for World Action in  Rehabilitation & Education)
Phone: 914-528-5120
E-mail:  maureen.duffy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Are you aware of our web site?
_www.visionaware.org_ (http://www.visionaware.org/)