[visionrehabtherapist] Quick and Easy ECC Survey Link

  • From: Terrie Terlau <tterlau@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "oandm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oandm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Orientation and Mobility'" <orientationandmobility@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 14:04:17 +0000

Hello everyone,
I am posting a link to a feedback survey for those who have used the APH
product Quick and Easy ECC. It would be very helpful to APH if any of you who
have used this APH product could complete the survey. This helps us know how
the product is doing and what improvements might make the product even better.
Please respond to Karen Poppe with any questions you may have. Her email
address is kpoppe@xxxxxxx

From: Karen Poppe
Subject: Quick and Easy ECC Survey Link

The Quick & Easy ECC: Hatlen Center
Guide<https://shop.aph.org/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_Quick%20and%20Easy%20Expanded%20Core%20Curriculum%20The%20Hatlen%20Center%20%20%20%20The%20Hatlen%20Center%20Guide_22693P_10001_11051>
(Catalog No. 1-08204-00) was introduced by the American Printing House for the
Blind approximately a year ago. We are currently seeking feedback on the
finished product from actual users of the product. This is not a field test
opportunity. If you currently use this product, please feel encouraged to
complete and submit a Product Feedback Survey<http://goo.gl/forms/xIztTERI3Y>.

Thank you for your feedback. Please contact Karen Poppe at
kpoppe@xxxxxxx<mailto:kpoppe@xxxxxxx> if any questions arise regarding the
Product Feedback Survey.

Karen J. Poppe
[cid:image001.png@01D11B94.982B2850]
Tactile Graphics Project Leader
Tactile Literacy and Recreational Products
American Printing House for the Blind
1839 Frankfort Avenue
Louisville, KY 40206
(502) 899-2322