[visionrehabtherapist] Re: Possible Junk E-Mail Favorite Lighting choices

  • From: "Julie Adkins" <jadkins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Jackie Britton'" <jackiebritton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 15:05:48 -0500

Nice!  They sell the actual Ott Lite for only $42.49!  That is half the
price you find in stores.

http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog.jsp?CATID=cat3247
<http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog.jsp?CATID=cat3247&PRODID=prd2654>
&PRODID=prd2654

Julie Adkins, MA, CVRT

Julie Adkins, MA, CVRT

Certified Vision Rehabilitation Therapist

Metrolina Association for the Blind

704 Louise Avenue

Charlotte, NC 28204

704-887-5121

 <http://www.mabnc.org> www.mabnc.org

for the sole use of the intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential
message.

  _____