[visionrehabtherapist] Penn-Del AER Spring Vision Conference

  • From: "Christie Peel" <peels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 13:57:00 -0500

The Penn-Del Chapter of AER – which was recognized with one of the Outstanding
Chapter Award at the 2010 AER Conference in Little Rock – proudly invites you
to our annual conference.  Here is the scoop!

Registrations are now being accepted for the 2011 Penn-Del Spring Vision
Conference, “Many Voices, One Song: Professionals Working in Concert.” This
nationally-respected annual conference will be held at the Harrisburg Hershey
Holiday Inn in Grantville, PA from April 27 -29, 2011.

Attached is a copy of the conference registration, as well as a brochure that
contains conference details. Registration forms and the conference brochure are
also available on the Penn-Del website at: www.penn-delaer.org

We look forward to seeing you are the conference!