[visionrehabtherapist] Re: Fw: Assessment forms

  • From: "B.J. LeJeune" <BJLejeune@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B.J. LeJeune" <BJLejeune@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 11:03:03 -0500

Oop's - I did forget to attach the assessment - let's try it again.  Thanks
Jesse and Sandra for the reminder!

BJ - (the old forgetful one)

B. J. LeJeune, M.Ed,CRC, CVRT
RRTC on Blindness and Low Vision
Mississippi State University
P. O. Box 6189
Mississippi State, Ms  39762
bjlejeune@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
662-325-2694

>>> "B.J. LeJeune" <BJLejeune@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 10/1/2010 10:36 AM >>>
Hi Shelley and Friends,

Thanks for the reminder.  Here is an assessment we used in an older blind
program.  I am always looking for RT assessments ,so if there are others that
folks are using, please share.

BJ

B. J. LeJeune, M.Ed,CRC, CVRT
RRTC on Blindness and Low Vision
Mississippi State University
P. O. Box 6189
Mississippi State, Ms  39762
bjlejeune@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
662-325-2694

>>> "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx> 9/30/2010 9:23 PM >>>
Hellow everyone, see attached, the assessment forms we use in Pennsylvania.
the one that is numbered for last year is the one we use now.

But I know someone was asking regarding assessments.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The artist brings something into the world that didn't exist before, and he
does it without destroying something else. -John Updike, writer (1932-2009)
----- Original Message ----- From: Rhodes, Shelley (