[visionrehabtherapist] FW: [Vision] Screen Reader User Survey

  • From: Ike Presley <ipresley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "aernet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <aernet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx' (visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Quality Indicators for Assistive Technology <QIAT@xxxxxxxxxxx> (QIAT@xxxxxxxxxxx)" <QIAT@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Support Services in Higher Education Disabilities (DSSHE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <DSSHE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 12:29:26 +0000

-----Original Message-----
From: vision-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:vision-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jim Allan
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2015 4:48 PM
To: Discussion about issues related to blindness
Subject: [Vision] Screen Reader User Survey

From WebAIM.org

We have just launched our 6th screen reader user survey at
http://webaim.org/projects/screenreadersurvey6/

The survey results provide valuable insight into the technologies, preferences,
and demographics of screen reader users, and they help to inform best practice
for those implementing web accessibility.

If you are a screen reader user, please take a few minutes to complete the
survey. And please share the URL with friends and colleagues. We would
appreciate help getting the survey to screen reader users that are less likely
to be connected to the web accessibility community, so if you have access to
distribution lists, newsletters, or other ways to spread the news, please share.

Thanks,

Jared Smith
WebAIM.org

Admin/moderator Sarah Heinrich cvrtheinrich@xxxxxxxxx