[visionrehabtherapist] Re: FW: Short Article on Legal Blindness

  • From: "Debra Sokol-McKay" <dasmot@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ipresley@xxxxxxx>, <aernet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Discussion about issues related to blindness'" <vision@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ga-vi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <QIAT@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 13:17:25 -0500

Excellent blog post. Thank you for sharing it with us Ike.

Never make any assumptions about a person's experience. We all use what
works when it works and when it doesn't we figure out a different way.
Isn't that is what life is about?

Debbie

Debra A. Sokol-McKay, MS

OTR/L, CDE, CVRT, CLVT, SCLV

Consultant, Writer, Educator

Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message. The
information contained in this message is intended only for the use of the
recipient(s) named above and their co-workers who are working on the same
matter. The recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing the
information to any other party unless this disclosure has been authorized in
advance.

If you are not intended recipient of this message or any agent responsible
for delivery of the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in
reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. You should
immediately destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply
E-Mail.